Located on Treaty 4, the traditional territory of the Cree, Saulteaux, Nakota, Lakota and Dakota peoples, and the homeland of the Métis people, the Art Gallery of Regina (AGR) promotes the development and appreciation of contemporary art, with an emphasis on Saskatchewan artists. Our programming focuses on the voices and experiences of Saskatchewan artists and visitors. AGR programming encompasses exhibitions (featuring established, emerging and recreational artists), education, publishing, workshops and artists talks. Through free public exhibitions and dedicated support for artists and innovation, the AGR has over 45 years as a supportive and creative cultural hub connecting artists and our communities.
Our mission is to support artists and engage audiences through contemporary art.
Supporting artists involves supporting artists' vision and voices, from every level of Saskatchewan's cultural ecology, by:
• seeking out and encouraging artists with group and solo exhibition opportunities;
• hosting captivating exhibitions in which gallery visitors can locate their interests and experiences;
• providing professional development opportunities;
• providing supportive experiences for exhibiting artists;
• providing open access opportunities for amateur and recreational artists; and
• facilitating connections between artists and artists and the larger community.
Engaging audiences includes attracting, involving, inspiring and creating community, and a sense of identity and place, through:
• free admission to all exhibitions;
• affordably-priced and accessible public workshops;
• free artist talks and opportunities to connect with professional artists; and
• thought-provoking and accessible didactic materials.
Films/Videos Provided by Art Gallery of Regina
No films or videos found.
Art Gallery of Regina’s Artists
No Featured Artists found.